- € 605,00 per person
- Bookable from: 2 Persons
- 3 Nights
- 3 x Overnight stay in Bad Goisern in a cozy ***inn
- Breakfast buffet and dinner (3-course-menu)
- Use of the wellness area (depending on inn/hotel, often sauna, herb steam sauna...)
- Approx. 1 ½ hours transfer by minibus to Ramsau
- Toll for the mountain road to the cable car, ascent with the Dachstein Glacier cable car
- Certified ski touring guide for the entire tour to the valley to Obertraun
- Wi-Fi in hotel (public areas, partly in rooms), local taxes
- 06.01.2020 to 04.04.2020
Program for the Dachstein glacier crossing:
Pick up from the hotel after breakfast
Transfer by minibus (max. 7 people) to Ramsau – about 1 ½ hours travel time
Meeting with the ski guide at the valley station
Ascend with the Dachstein glacier cable car to the highest vantage point of Styria
Two versions of the tour available which will be agreed upon with the guides on spot.
From the mountain station Hunerkogel descent over the Hallstätter glacier to the Eissee and then climb to the “Simonyhütte”; afterwards the tour continues along the ski route to the Gjaidalm and to Obertraun.
Requirements: Good skiing abilities on all types of snow. Stamina for a climb of about 1 ½ hours.
A touring ski set is needed!
From the Hunerkogel climb to the Dachstein look-out - the skis are being carried – downhill across the Hallstätter glacier to the Simonyhütte and continue to the Gjaidalm and to Obertraun.
Requirements: Good skiing abilities on all types of snow. Stamina for a climb of about 1 hours.
No touring equipment necessary.
Duration of the tour from Dachstein cable car to Obertraun – about 4 hours
Possible date of arrival
06.01. – 05.04.2020
2 persons in a double room 605,--
3 persons 495,--
4 persons 435,--
5 to max. 7 persons 405,--
Supplement single room 37,50
Day of arrival daily
Information for arrivals by car: Free parking is available at the hotel