A Mill since 1354 named after a late owner "Kössl"-Mill
Since 1957 a public baths and health spa
A striking building was located at this point alongside the left shore of the river “Traun”, in which a mill has been operated under different names for decades. The last one was named “Kössl”-mill. At the end of the mill operation a public baths and health spa was installed by the family Pichler-Jany in 1957. After selling to new owners the building is not occupied and at the mercy of natural forces. The construction of a new building which is sought to be used as a noble dwelling commenced 2021.