Go to your tree line
Kalkalpen National Park hiking specialists
Hiking holidays in the Pyhrn-Priel holiday region are snow-covered mountains up to 2,500 m, farmed alpine pastures and huts, in between wide valleys, gurgling streams, authentic villages - and Austria's largest contiguous forest area in the Kalkalpen National Park.
The mountain railways take you comfortably to Hutter Höss or Wurzeralm, where you can effortlessly get a little closer to the impressive peaks. Enjoy the magical panorama or continue hiking - up to your personal tree line.
The hiking taxi takes you individually to the starting point of your hike. With the Pyhrn-Priel AktivCard you can enjoy numerous free or discounted services for the duration of your stay, such as unlimited rides on the mountain railways.
Make the Pyhrn-Priel holiday region your hiking area - the Kalkalpen National Park hiking specialists are your contact for an unlimited hiking holiday.
- 2 nights
- tasteful accommodation with a national park Kalkalpen hiking specialists
- Guided ranger tours through the UNESCO World Natural Heritage according to the program
- Pyhrn-Priel AktivCard with free mountain railways and numerous leisure activities
- Individual shuttle service with the hiking taxi
- Rental hiking poles
- Hiking map Pyhrn-Priel
- exclusive gift: a handy first-aid kit for your backpack
- Self catering
Prices depending on the establishment and category
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- For families