Spring Skiing Offer: sunbathing, fondue dinner and wild garlic cooking course
5 Nights in the period from 20.03. to 04.04.2023
From the middle of march the time of the "gourmet skiing" starts at our Klaushofstube:
Slopes and trail conditions are excellent, the sun starts already warming, and more and more guests use our free snowshoes, just to try out or for real high tours. Therefore, we have added a chapter in our lodge's manual for snowshoe hiking suggestions, from absolute beginners to well trained mountaineers.
Meanwhile, the wild garlic begins to sprout in the valley near Bad Ischl and Bad Goisern: an extremely delicate and healthy spring vegetable, which meanwhile has also conquered the gourmet and lifestyle cuisine and grows wild here in the riparian forests of the Traun River. It belongs to the genus of garlic plants and tastes reminiscent of chives and garlic, but milder. The young, green leaves are used for soups, salads, pesto, vegetables, pierogi and much more. In our region it is an integral part of the spring cooking.
That's why we decided to prepare a great package for you. including the following events:
- Fondue Dinner in the historical, private "Kaiserstube" (Emperor's parlour) of the lodge. Either classic Meat Fondue Bourguignonne, or original Swiss Cheese Fondue, according to your choice
- Wild garlic cooking class (one afternoon) with your hostlady Alla: We collect the wild garlic in the valley, and learn to correctly determine the plant and to distinguish it from poisonous lookalikes. Afterwards we will cooking together at the hut. Among other things, we make a delicious wild garlic pesto from which you can then take a glass home with you.
- 5 nights
- 5 nights in the apartment in the historical hunting lodge Klaushofstube in Gosau including final cleaning, Wi-Fi Internet, car parking space and all consumption costs.
- Welcome drink
- 1 Fondue dinner in the historical "Kaiserstube" (Emperor's parlor) on the private ground floor of the hut, including matching wine accompaniment. At your choice either classical meat fondue bourguignonne or original Swiss cheese fondue.
- Wild garlic cooking class followed by dinner
- Free showshoe rental equipment
Additional local tax Gosau, 3,00 EUR per night and Person for guests 16 years or older.
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- For families
- For travellers with a dog
Spring Skiing Offer: sunbathing, fondue dinner and wild garlic cooking courseJagdhaus Klaushofstube
mobile+43 677 63290949
Book nowBook now
You can also visit us onVisit us on Facebook Visit us on Instagram
Legal contact informationJagdhaus Klaushofstube
Mag. Alla Knappe
UID: Ust.befreit § 6 Abs 1 Z 27 UStG