Timeout Winter Holiday - WALDNESS Winterforest 2022 package
WALDNESS®… forest works!
The longing for fundamental experiences with nature, sustainable
recreation and relaxation slumbers within us.
WALDNESS® (Forest bathing) lets you immerge in the
cleansing atmosphere of the forest. You will consciously
smell and enjoy the aroma of the forest and feel the healing
effect of trees and forest plants and learn to understand
the connection between nature and people.
WALDNESS® (Forest bathing) is retreat, recreation
and refueling of energy amidst gigantic trees, turquoise
rivers and lakes, high mountains and fragrant flower
meadows and it is the chance to find your own healthy
rhythm and to live.
Forest bathing or 森林浴 Shinrin-yoku in Japanese, is
generally translated as the breathing in of forest’s healthy
atmosphere while taking a walk, has been part of a healthy
life style in Japan for more than 20 years.
Dwelling in the forest has a positive effect on many levels
of our health: the immune system is strengthened, stress
hormones are reduced and the quality of sleep is being
WALDNESS® (Forest bathing) implements
current Austrian and International studies of the healing
effect of forests with experts and show you many ways to
best use the forest atmosphere for you and your health.
The WALDNESS® (FORREST BATHING) - timeout program with coaches:
- Forest-Wyda at wildly romantic places in the forest
- Forest Bathing and the Forest school with Senior forestry official Ing. Fritz Wolf (Austrian Forestry ambassador, certified forest educator, scythe mowing teacher, nature guide)
- Forest awakening with a hike in the morning dew and breakfast at sunrise in the tree house. The first sunrays in the morning are one of the most beautiful experiences nature has to offer. You will feel it!
- Forest- Mountain Pine bath in the beautiful scenery of an alpine pasture. Take guided hiking tours through the forest and on alpine pastures to wildly romantic places on the Kasbergalm.
- Forest- treading water according to Kneipp in the enchanted forest. Amidst a dreamlike forest- and waterscape you will get to know and treasure the 5 pillars of Kneipp.
For more information of WALDNESS® check out www.waldness.at
- 3 nights
The 4-day Forest Bathing package includes the extensive program, lead by our
• Lantern walk with Kripperlroas
• Afternoon in the forest school with WALDNESS.Master Fritz Wolf
• Snowshoe hike with forest bathing
• Tranquil alpine lake experience - forest bathing with Hiking or snowshoes
• Forest Walk and Forest Wyda in Cumberland Wildlife Park
The package also includes:
• a WALDNESS®.rental-felt coat
• Free admission to the Cumberland wildlife resort
• Enjoyment license (Genusslizenz) of Schmecktakuläres Almtal
• 3 nights with breakfast (at the choosen WALDNESS® accommodation)
* Program changes reserved!
There are additional WALDNESS®-offers you may chose from to complete
Additional bookable offers:
• Visit to the Konrad Lorenz Science-center
• Tracking in the snow
• Wood-walk in Grünau
• Listen to the roaring stags
• Inn - Jodel - workshop
• Burning incense (tree resin and local herbs)
• Cable car ride for a winter walk to WALDNESS.Partnerbetrieb Hochberghaus up the Kasberg
in the following WALDNESS®.Resort from € 447,00
in WALDNESS®.Hotel from € 300,00
in WALDNESS®. Holidays on the farm from € 285,00
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
For bookings directly with your landlord, the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HOTELLERIE 2006 (AGBH 2006), see the following link.
For bookings made by Almtal Tourist Board, the following conditions apply:
Tour operator’s notes:
Tourismusverband Almtal, Im Dorf 17 , 4645 Grünau im Almtal , registration
number 2015/0038 in tour operator directory of Federal Ministry of Economics, Family and Youth.
According to the GENERAL TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (ARB 1992)
customer deposits for package tours of the tour operator Tourismusverband
Almtal are protected under the following conditions:
The deposit occurs less than eleven months before the end of the trip and is
20 percent of the travel price. The balance will be paid earlier than 20 days
prior to travel – step by step against surrender of the travel documents to the
traveller. Any additional or early prepayments or residual payments may not
be required. Payments or residual payments are protected only to the extent
in which the tour operator is entitled to their receipt. Hedging sum shall be
used primarily to satisfy regulations of accepted payments.
Guarantor of the Tourismusverband Almtal is Allgemeine Sparkasse Oberösterreich Bankaktiengesellschaft, Promenade 11-13, 4020 Linz.
The application of all the claims is to make, otherwise all claims loss, within 8
weeks after the onset of insolvency by the European Travel Insurance Company Ltd; Kratochwjlestraße 4, 1220 Vienna, phone: +43 ( 0 ) 1 3172500
The GENERAL TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (ARB 1992) of the Association of Travel Agencies in the latest version are valid.