Archery and Burg Clam
A tour and beer taste testing at Clam Castle, Mediaeval dinner and games at the adjacent restaurant, guided walk through the vineyards, incl. taste testing, ...
Immerse yourself for a day in the world of knights. At Clam Castle, you won't believe your eyes. This castle is no conventional museum, but a fully furnished and utilised Mediaeval complex. Just like people back then knew how to celebrate and have fun, you will be able to indulge in the delicious Mediaeval dinner. Not only food and drink were important to the lords, but athletic competions also characterised life. So it will then be time for you to prove that you are also ambitious when it comes to bowling, sinking nails and shooting air guns.
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 8,00 hours
- Tour of and beer taste testing at Clam Castle
- Lunch: rustical Mediaeval meal at the adjacent restaurant
- Entertaining Mediaeval games at the adjacent restaurant
- Guided tour through the vineyards, incl. a brief wine-related lecture
- Wine taste testing (4 samples) accompanied by water and bread
Arrival at Clam Castle and tour of the castle with beer taste testing. No desire will remain unfulfilled during the subsequent Mediaeval meal at the adjacent restaurant. Re-energised after your Mediaeval meal, it is time for the Mediaeval games. Afterwards, a guided tour of and wine taste testing at Weingut Gmeiner in Perg.
Take advantage of the opportunity to go shopping for men's fashions at Manner-Shop Perg (factory sales) or risk taking a quarry-worker's stroll through the vicinity (tour of robbers' dens).
daily available, april trough october
- Sociable, active
Per person € 45.00
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends