24 th Car free cycling day around lake Attersee
- 28.04.2019 / 09:30 - 16:00
- Open air
On that day, cyclists, inline skaters, and all those underway relying on their own stength have the right of way on the 48 km on B151 and B152 federal roads. Participants can leisurely cycle through wonderful landscapes with only 30m ascent along the entire circuit. Cyclist stops offering snacks and drinks as well as a music and entertainment programme in the villages around the lake ensure an exciting day for the whole family.
For any technical or health problems you can rely on professional support – bike service points, mobile rescue service, first aid and security service take care of the participants.
Running out of energy?
A shuttle service with the boats of Atterseeschifffahrt will be in place between Attersee and Weyregg and the regular boat tours on the Northern and the Southern circuit will operate according to the Timetable to help bring tired legs and strained behinds to their destination.
We sould like to express our thanks to the Oberösterreichischen Nachrichten newspaper and the ORF-Oberösterreich (TV and radio). Both will be covering the car-free cycling day on Lake Attersee and will provide up-to-date information before, during and after the event.
Details about parking around Lake Attersee
Unterach - arriving from Mondsee:
- turn right at the junction after Weißenbach - after 200m, there is a large parking area
- continue straight ahead in direction Nußdorf - there are two parking areas along the by-pass road - one below the chestnut forest and a second one a little bit further
Attersee - arriving from St. Georgen im Attergau
- Public parking at the Atterseehalle on Hauptstraße
- Public parking at the catholic parish church Attersee (Kirchenstraße 22, 4864 Attersee am Attersee)
- Public parking at the catholic parish church in Abtsdorf (Abtsdorf 1, 4864 Attersee am Attersee)
- Motorway exit Seewalchen – along the federal road Attersee-Bundesstraße and on the parking across the exit
- Seewalchen village centre at the municipal office, shopping centre Müller
- Parking of the Billa super market (Fire fighters will direct you)
- Parking Lido Seebad Schönauer
- Parking at the police station (if arriving before road closure and leaving after reopening of the road)
Steinbach - arriving from Gmunden
- village centre
- parking at the church
Steinbach - arriving from Bad Ischl
- Fachbergbrücke (bridge)
- Free entry
28.04.2019, 09:30 - 16:00
Event location: Attersee am Attersee
Sunday, 28th April 2019, from 10.00 a.m till 4.00 p.m., start in each village around lake Attersee Official start:...